The windmill heads come with a one-year warranty, which provides replacement parts for failure and breakage caused by:
- manufacturing defects
- parts wearing out
The warranty does not cover against damage caused otherwise, including but not limited to:
- acts of nature
- the windmill falling over
- improper assembly
- improper placement
Any modifications to the originally manufactured head components will void the one-year warranty.
You have up to 15 days after receiving the shipped/delivered items to initiate a return. All returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee, which will be waived if a similar replacement product is purchased. Neither the original shipping/delivery fee nor any set up fee is refundable. The customer is responsible for all costs associated with returning the items.
These are the original shipping fees, which also apply to items having Free Shipping, that will not be refunded:
8 — $25
11 — $40
15 — $60
20 — $165
Rustic Fans (Whole)
8 — $30
11 — $45
15 — $50
20 — $125
Rustic Fans (Half)
8 — $20
11 — $30
15 — $35
20 — $50
To qualify for a refund, all items must be returned in their original condition using the original packaging. After receiving and inspecting the returned items, we will refund the purchase price of the item less:
- the original shipping fee
- the restocking fee (waived if a similar replacement product is purchased)
- the cost of replacing or repairing any damaged items found during the inspection.
To initiate a return, please call us at 1-800-693-9361 or submit the following information:
- Keep the original box and packaging material, as they are required during the claim process.
- Call us at 1-800-693-9361 or submit the information using the form below and provide details about the damage.
- We will contact the shipping company and file a claim.
- The shipping company will contact you to set up a damage inspection.
- After the inspection, repackage the damaged part inside the box in which it was originally shipped.
- The shipping company will pick up the repackaged damaged part at your location and return it to us.
- Once we receive the damaged part, we will ship a new part to you.
Note: If the shipping company denies the claim, you will be responsible for all costs related to the replacement part and shipping.
Yes, the windmill head includes easy to follow step-by-step instructions for building the wood stand yourself. Included in these instructions are tool requirements, lumber requirements, and templates which can be used to make sure the angles are cut properly.
We recommend driving rebar through holes drilled in each leg at a diagonal near the base of the stand. Additionally, you can drive an auger into the ground below the center of the stand, and connect a steel cable to the auger and to the top of the stand, placing a turn buckle in the middle so that the cable can be tightened.
Please call us at 1-800-693-9361 or submit your request below: